On Sat, Jun 22, 2002 at 08:42:19AM +0200, Lars Gullik Bjønnes wrote:

> | More informed bug reports are welcome.
>
> Meaning that my report is wrong or that you want more details?

More details. But looking it's obvious - your WM doesn't do saveunders
for menus, and we're not doing the copy of the pixmap at FL_DRAW time.
Related to the stuff me & angus were talking aobut.

> And I am at least pestering someone about the problems I see.
> If you (or anyone else) just keep quiet how am I supposed to know that
> you still have a problem.

Yes, I remember how quiet everyone was about the boost changes.

> Because the boost changes are making a _running_ lyx misbehave in what
> way? (and are you really unable to keep issues separate?)

Because I was drunk gimme a break ...

regards
john

--
"If a thing is not diminished by being shared, it is not rightly owned if
 it is only owned & not shared."