On Mon, Jun 24, 2002 at 10:46:19PM +0200, bernhard wrote:
> Hello,
> I'm a fan of Lyx, usually running on Linux. But now Ihave OSX and miss
> Lyx so much. I know there is a version on X on X, but will there be a
> port to native OSX? I think this will be a nice thing for Tex users on
> OSX, and there are only few Frontends, but noone is as good as Lyx! I
> hope for a OSX support.

Ah.. just a moment.  I think I can see your mistake. Ah, yes!  Your
mistake was, you switched back to a proprietary system. Switch back to
Linux and not only will LyX work again, but you'll feel all warm and
fuzzy inside ;-P

Jules

(Lest anyone take the above too seriously, I am in no way officially
affiliated with the LyX project, and my views are not its views.)