Togan> * Jean-Marc Lasgouttes; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 16 Jul,
Togan> 2002 wrote:

Andre> Looks straight forward, doesn't it?
>>  Mostly, except that in some cases we want case changing to respect
>> the locale (search&replace). Also, I'd like some turkish locale
>> users to try it out and check that it does what I think it does.

Togan> Well to be honest I am using the Lyx version that Mike Fabian
Togan> packaged as an RPM with his patch.

You are forgiven :)

Togan> I am willing to try the patch(es) as sonn as I can rebuild my
Togan> chrooted buildsytem ( currently the DVD is not obeying my
Togan> orders grrr)

Togan> Will let you know asap

Thanks.