Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:

> Yes, I have fixed that in 1.2.x cvs yesterday and in 1.3.0cvs
> yesterday evening. So now everything should be fine.

In the CVS-diff, I see that you swapped a black/white string to
fix this. Right?

John seemed to have objections to this change.
But I have not :).
It works wonderful here!

> Now that you have confirmed that the old XPM lader works fine, I can
> give you the secret to use the much better xforms loader: as seen in
> your config.log, the loader did not get used because you do not have
> the jpeg library installed. Install it and everything should be fine
> again.

Oh. I see. But I actually have jpeg-6b library installed:

   /usr/local/include/jconfig.h
   /usr/local/include/jerror.h
   /usr/local/include/jinclude.h
   /usr/local/include/jmorecfg.h
   /usr/local/include/jpegint.h
   /usr/local/include/jpeglib.h

   /usr/local/lib/libjpeg.a
   /usr/local/lib/libjpeg.so
   /usr/local/lib/libjpeg.so.9

Why the configure script can't find it there?
It doesn't look in /usr/local/include and /usr/local/lib ?
A mistery to me.
Any ideas? I may investigate a bit on this.

Regards,
Rob.