Peter> Hi, I picked up xforms 1.0rc4 from
Peter> ftp.lyx.org/pub/xforms/OpenSource/ and built it with an install
Peter> directory of /usr/local/xforms. I ran "xmkmf -a" and then make.
Peter> Mostly this went well except when the make tried to link
Peter> fdesign it couldn't find the X libraries. I patched the
Peter> fdesign/Makefile with a "-L/usr/X11R6/lib" and then it worked
Peter> fine.

Peter> I untarred the lyx-1.2.0 source again and ran configure ala`:

Sorry, xforms 1.0 is not supported by lyx 1.2.0. It should work when
1.2.1 is released.