On Fri, Aug 09, 2002 at 01:06:30PM +0100, Angus Leeming wrote:

> > That's true. It usually involves some horrid BadDrawable, as if the
> > execvp failure is still trying to draw a non-existent pixmap or
> > something
>
> can I get you to investigate since I'm sort of busy and you have been
> experiencing the problem...

I spent ten minutes looking and got lost in the graphics code. We are
firing finishedconversion with bool parameter of "true" which is calling
imageConverted in the cache, but I haven't the energy to find my way
around this maze right now

regards
john
--
"Someone turn off the good idea tap; we're drowning here!"
        - Rusty Russell