"John Levon" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> On Sat, Aug 17, 2002 at 10:40:00PM +0200, Ruurd Reitsma wrote:
>
> > A cleaner version of my win32 patch:
> >
> > http://www.xs4all.nl/~ps28/ruurd/lyx_win32.diff.bz2
>
> Why all the s/struct/class/ changes ?

M$ Visual c++ & Intel C++ 6.0 don't allow a forward declaration of a class
to be implemented by a struct. It ends up with errors at link time.

> +#elif defined(HAVE_MKTEMP) || _WIN32
>
> is that right ?

For some reason the configure script doesn't detect mktemp, but you can be
very sure it's there.

> The boost changes obviously need discussion on the boost list so they
> get into boost (but why are they needed ? boost should compile on win32
> no ?)

The first patch is a small fix for cygwin. The second one is a fix for
compiling without wide character support, the function in question is just
moved within the proper BOOST_NO_WREGEX defines. I'll send the patches to
the boost list, so they can take a look at it.

Ruurd