Martin> On Fri, Aug 23, 2002 at 12:40:59PM +0200, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes
Martin> wrote:
>> Thanks to you. Now you can begin to polish it :)

Martin> Speaking of which, the below makes the LFUN conditional upon
Martin> being in a suitable layout style, AND jumps the cursor to the
Martin> start. It prints a message if you try to use it in a "wrong"
Martin> paragraph.

Martin> Is this the right place for this? You mentioned getStatus
Martin> once.

As far as I know, the lfun is already disabled when you are not at the
relevant place. The code for that is in lyxfunc.C:368.

Concerning cursor-jumping: I do not want the cursor to jump in this
case. I think this could be really annoying for people.

So my question is again: WHY do we want this inset to be at start of
the paragraph? Is there one good reason to enforce this??