Lars> | Rob> Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
> [...]
Lars> | Rob> I use :pserver:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/cvs/lyx What
Lars> else is | Rob> there?

Lars> | Rob> Jean-Marc,

Lars> | Rob> This doesn't work for me:

Lars> | Indeed. I said that _I_ have an account :) You should probably
Lars> ask | lars to get at least read-only access to cvs.lyx.org.

Lars> Not really a hassle..., but...

Lars> Ok, who else do you nominate for access to the real beast?
Lars> (Read-Only at first)

Martin?