On Wed, Aug 28, 2002 at 05:41:31PM +0200, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:

> John> At the very least we need a backtrace. A way to reproduce is
> John> usually necessary for the undo stuff too :/

> I think we have had several reports about undo (some of the recent
> bugs from MIchael). There is probably a bad undo bug somewhere.

Check my original message again for good measure.  I usually run lyx in
a debugger anyway.  I think I had one crash yesterday out of it (I had
another running at the time), but there should be a back trace (unless
it was a victim of my argeument with vim about autoindention within mutt
. . .)

hawk, who no longer has the message himself.

--
Richard E. Hawkins, Asst. Prof. of Economics    /"\   ASCII ribbon campaign
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  Smeal 178  (814) 375-4700      \ /   against HTML mail