On Tue, Sep 03, 2002 at 12:22:11PM +0300, Gady Kozma wrote:
> There is a small change in LyX behavior between 1.1.6 and 1.2: pressing
> space when at the end of a formula exits, but does not (as per 1.1.6) add a
> space after it. The reason is that the local dispatch returns
> FINISHED_RIGHT. Would it be enough if the local dispatch would return
> UNDISPATCHED? Or would it have direction (RTL) problems? Is a new dispatch
> return code necessary to fix this problem?

I really have not understood yet how the outside world reacts to the return
codes. Just try it (an make sure it does not break leving a formula with
cursor keys etc.)

André

--
Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain Security,
will not have, nor do they deserve, either one. (T. Jefferson)