I'm not attaching the file, because I fiexed it trivially, but keep an
eye out for leading quotes "pointing" the wrong direction; I just fixed
this on one of my handouts.

It seems to me that the old behavior was that if I had, say,

ABC" DEF"

and  used space and delete to get

ABC "DEF"

the quote would automatically transform itself.  Or am I mistaken?

hawk

--
Richard E. Hawkins, Asst. Prof. of Economics    /"\   ASCII ribbon campaign
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  Smeal 178  (814) 375-4700      \ /   against HTML mail