On Wed, Sep 04, 2002 at 09:26:41AM +0200, Lars Gullik Bjønnes wrote:

> The menus are not working - no action is performed

That's very odd. A Qt 3 difference I expect.

> Some buffer draw mistakes - espcially on continous key "down"

I know.

> The font size is completely different from the XForms font size.

I know (but I don't know why).

> Are these problems beeing worked on, or am I the only one seeing
> these?

I don't see the first, the others are known about. I can't see them
getting fixed.

> On another note... shouldn't the staus line at the bottom change place
> with the command input line?

No ... the status bar should always be bottom. The command buffer can be
placed wherever.

regards
john

--
"Take the ideas you find useful. Try not to get hung up on the labels."
        - Jonathan S. Shapiro