Angus Leeming wrote:
> On Friday 30 August 2002 3:21 pm, Marco Morandini wrote:
>
>>This draft patch should detect when a graphic file is changed,
>>and rebuild the cache.
>

> We can already detect that the file has changed in 1.3 cvs.
>
> I won't comment about the suitability of the patch for 1.2, but will leave
> this for Jean-Marc (who is away till 9 Sep I believe.)

I would certainly like to have something like that in 1.2.2, since
several people have complained about it already.  However, Angus, I
would appreciate if you could read it and see if you find no
obvious error.

Marco, I assume you have tested it hard :) Could you try to run under
valgring, just to make sure nothing wrong happens? Also, a ChangeLog
entry would be great.