On Sat, Sep 07, 2002 at 09:27:05PM +0100, John Levon wrote:

> Qt seems to get the height and metrics of things like \biguplus
> completely wrong. Can people using qt 3 etc. give it a go ?
>
> I do not know what we can do to fix this (much like most of the other
> bugs in the Qt frontend)

OK Andre I have bad news - you have to fix mathed to get the char
ascent/descent working properly. maxAscent/descent is what's getting
things totally wrong here. How hard is this to do ?

regards
john

--
 "Are you willing to go out there and save the lives of our children, even if it means
losing your own life ?