Angus Leeming wrote:

> Rob, I'll apply this as is, but I attach a small screenshot of
> the graphics dialog on my box. I clearly have larger fonts
> installed than do you. Could you make those choice boxes a
> little longer? (The Germans amongst us will be happier too...)

Angus,

The screenshot you sent me, was the graphics dialog.
The patch you're going to apply (or have applied already),
actually does not patch this dialog, but I'm going to rework
the graphics dialog any time soon (and yes, I'll then make
the choice-boxes longer!).

Could you please test the dialogs that are modified in the patch,
whether the sizes of the buttons are OK for your somewhat larger font.
My patch has reduced the height of all buttons (from 30 to 25); and is
the width OK (for example, for the  Restore/OK/Apply/Cancel buttons)?

These dialogs are:

    Edit->Spellingchecker
    Insert->Citation Reference
    Insert->Cross Reference
    Insert->Url
    View->Table of contents

As soon as you give me green light on this, or send me comments,
I'll continue with the other dialogs.

Thanks,
Rob.