On Thu, Sep 19, 2002 at 03:11:02PM +0200, Andre Poenitz wrote:

> As long as it concern my lunchtime talk I am interested in certain
> aspects that are of interest for certain power users.

But please don't punish the other 99% of users just so they may have
their wicked way ;)

> Having two theorems in a row is not considered as "really weird".

Sure (I already agreed this was a real problem)

> Please start a list of "major UI flaws". The only one on my list is "an
> extra keystroke when entering from the left or right".

Hmm, do you not remember our last contre-temps about font changes and
idempotency ?

It is not possible to select and operate on selections that partially
cover two font insets.

Your visual display has a disconcerting baseline position increase for
each inner set.

The inset marks would probably be disconcerting.

You don't seem to get word endings right ? Maybe mathed thing only.

The fact is, it might be very nice code wise, but users do not want to
use strictly nested objects like this. The above are a few things I can
think of right now, I'm sure if I get to try it I'll find some more :))

regards
john

--
"Please crack down on the Chinaman's friends and Hitler's commander.  Mother is
the best bet and don't let Satan draw you too fast.  A boy has never wept ...