On Thu, Sep 19, 2002 at 05:12:00PM -0400, Dr. Richard E. Hawkins wrote:
> The insert citation dialog has a similar problem to the export-custom
> dialog.

> Make a new citation, select something from the list, and close.  The
> inset now has nothing (it really seems to me that the selected cite
> should somehow default over there; there's far too much mousing here).

> Open the inset, and the selection is still highlighted, but the arrow to
> use it isn't available.

THe search command can be used from the keyboard.  There should be a
keybinding that will cause it to use the result found.  It would appear
that Alt-I is meant to do so, but it doesn't.

For that matter, double-clicking should do it (there are other menus
where triple-click seems to do so, but also closes dialog).

hawk