> Not really, help seems some kind of copy of Herbert's page with the small
> problem that quite a few links don't work. So why is it like this?
> If Herberts place is the official helkp page, shouldn't there be a ridirect
> from www.lyx.org/help?

 From what I understand, sometime after your message about the site being
broken, Herbert silently changed the link to point to his site, and
www.lyx.org/help/ is thus an obsolete copy, if I understand well.
I am not sure what this means, since Herbert did not tell us about it.

Herbert, of course you have the right to do anything with _your_ pages,
but please tell us more about what you are doing... Also, the link to
your APL article on the main page is broken. I found a copy at perce.de,
but I am not sure what is the "official" location now.