> Angus told me you're working on the controller-view split of some
> Xforms dialogs (in particular the FormDocument dialog).
>
> Since I am currently redesigning/improving the Xforms dialogs and
> also modifying the corresponding code, we should avoid clashes between
> what you're doing and my work.

Well, I don't intend to touch the xforms frontend since I think it's a waste
of my time (no offense).

What I've done is the following.

I have written the document controller:

controllers/ControlDocument.C
controllers/ControlDocument.h

and am nearly done implementing the qt document dialog.

So there is no overlap with your work as far as I can see.

As I said, I am not planning on doing the MVC for the xforms document dialog
but if you want to do that this would be great.

I hope that somewhere next week the document controller and a first version of
the qt document dialog can be put into cvs...

Cheers, Ed.