It looks like we really can have next year's LyX meeting in Chemnitz.

So far we have been promised a place to put the machinery for "four or five
days" probably at a cost of 25 EUR per day for the whole lot. The place
could be used for rest for a few people, too. Maybe all if we do not insist
on sleeping betweeen 8pm and 3am as this is part of a student's club...

I'd like to turn this promise into some kind of contract soon(ish)
but I need to fix a date for that.

Then I've found a local sponsor which would give "a few hundred Euros" to
cover food and travel expenses. No special service in return requested. I
mentioned "putting up a logo on our website", though.

And I have an idea where to go for the short trip. Especially Asger should
note that his usual luggage might be insufficient but we will be able to
work around that locally ;-}

So far I do not have the machinery and net access. I trust Lars to bring
his movable thingy and maybe one or two of the others could do likewise.
Apart from that I'll probably ask the local Linux User Group if they could
help out (should be no problem actually).

Concerning net access: There is a 100 MBit LAN with 10 MBit to the outside
world, but we'd need permission from the University's computer centre to
use that. I am currently talking to them.

So I basically need a date. Could everybody please state his preferences?

Andre'

--
Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain Security,
will not have, nor do they deserve, either one. (T. Jefferson)