Quoting Michael Schmitt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Hi Juergen,
>
> I thought I might assist you in transforming the undo patch for LyX
> 1.2.2. Attached please find a modified patch.

Thanks a lot!

> Please note that this was just mechanical work. I DIDN'T REALLY
> UNDERSTAND WHAT I WAS DOING :-) However, it might be a good starting
> point for you.

It is indeed!

> The patch seems to fix at least one of my former problems and there are
> no valgrind reports anymore. But I didn't have the time for thourough
> testing. I will do so within the next couple of days. If you believe the
> patch is OK don't wait for my comments and apply it to 1.2.2cvs. I
> always work with the latest cvs version of the 1.2.X branch.

I had a look at the patch and it seems indeed exactly the same
as I did with the 1.3.0 tree. Jean-Marc I would advise you to apply
this patch!

Actually I'm at home a few days (holiday) as some friends from Canada
are visiting me. I will be at work Moday but then next week I will be
in Denmark for work. So I seems I'm not available a lot in this and the
next week.

Greets,

      Jürgen