On Thu, Oct 24, 2002 at 01:27:30PM +0100, Angus Leeming wrote:

> On Thursday 24 October 2002 12:56 pm, Rob Lahaye wrote:
> > John once refused to apply a patch of mine because the
> > tooltips were not proper English, i.e. ending with a full
> > stop! So I did my best to write tooltips in proper
> > English.....and now you are removing the full stops at the end
> > !?!?! Grumph, grumph....
>
> My bad. I suddenly decided that tooltips didn't end with full stops.
> Did no research of course. I've now had a look and discovered that
> every other tip does use 'em, so I'll fix these.

Er, hold on, are you sure ? Maybe you caught me when I was half asleep,
but tooltips should NOT have an ending period. I suppose xforms' essay
tooltips would be a different matter though...

In fact, search marc :

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=lyx-devel&m=103128235232535&w=2

So Rob it seems you remembered exactly wrongly ...

john

--
"This is playing, not work, therefore it's not a waste of time."
        - Zath