Andre> On Fri, Oct 25, 2002 at 11:08:55AM +0200, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes
Andre> wrote: Is the "label stuff" the thing that wants "eq:" or
Andre> "sec:"? If so I fail to see how this is connected to a TOC
Andre> entry.
>>  becausese it says "sec:Introduction" for the Introduction chapter.
>> Do you see something similar now?

Andre> Ah. Now I see a similarity.

Andre> So a boolean flag or a new function seems needed...

Yes, but it would be nice to avoid multiplication of parameters for
each of these uses. So we have to know how each inset is supposed to
behave.