On Wed, Nov 06, 2002 at 05:48:59PM +0100, Lars Gullik Bjønnes wrote:

> | OK ? I don't know exactly why this works, but it is probably related to
> | the change where we don't re-create our lyxscreen object (so before we
> | were effectively masking this behaviour)
>
> How much does it cost?

It is called in these cases :

screen font update
doc dialog apply
buffer switch
work area width resize

of these, only the last is of concern, and it is dog slow anyway due to
the rebreaking. Furthermore the case I *add* doesn't apply to all these
cases. So I don't think it will make a significant difference.

regards
john
--
"When a man has nothing to say, the worst thing he can do is to say it
memorably."