Angus> o the xforms image loader should fail gracefully if it fails to
Angus> load a weird xpm file.

BTW, angus, why don't we use the native pnm handler with xforms image
loader? We could disable xpm support in flimage and give image->pnm
converters.

It seems that ppm files are larger than xpm ones (+60%), but is this
such a big problem? The gains would be faster conversion, and maybe a
more robust parser in xforms part.

Another xforms bug to add to the list: the problem with clicking on
Edit menu when File is open. I reported it in this thread
http://bob.usuf2.usuhs.mil/mailserv/list-archives/xforms-archive.2000/0529.html
and the reason for the problem is analyzed here:
http://bob.usuf2.usuhs.mil/mailserv/list-archives/xforms-archive.2000/0643.html

However, I guess the offending code is here for some reason, so I did
not try to remove it (which would be the easiest solution).