I'm trying to compile a list of broken keys. Please compile the attached
test application (e.g. g++ -I$QTDIR/include -o keytest keytest.cpp -L$QTDIR/lib -lqt)
and tell me which keys produce "BUG !!"

On my keyboard, only KP_Begin gives this. Also please provide the
KeyPress event listed from running "xev" and pressing the eky

regards
john

--
"Trolls like content too."
        - Bob Abooey, /.

class QKeyTest : public QLabel {
public:
        QKeyTest() : QLabel(0, "", false) {}

protected:
        void keyPressEvent(QKeyEvent * e) {
                QString s("Pressed key which has text \"");
                s += e->text();
                QString t;
                t.setNum(e->key());
                s += "\", with key value of " + t;