On Tue, Dec 17, 2002 at 11:29:23AM +0100, Kornel Benko wrote:

> John Levon:   If my LANG=en_GB, X will not let me compose these latin2 cahracters
>                       *anyway*, so I do not see how it is possible to ever insert
>them.
>
> X does not care about LANG. Try xev to see.

It certainly does (or rather, Qt does). I simply cannot write t-cedilla
unless I set LANG to a latin2 locale.

I guess people might have an odd set up that allows them to compose
characters from more than one locale.

> QAboutDialogBase.C:36: `_' undeclared (first use this function)

The dependencies are screwed. rm *.C *.h in qt2/ui/

regards
john

--
"ALL television is children's television."
        - Richard Adler