I am finally completely operational again and have built the xforms-1.0
release RPMs and lyx-1.2.2 RPMs.

Would everyone else who has built the RPMs point me to their versions
(with any system-identifying information, for example: built on RH-8.0
against which version of xforms)?

I would like to collect and tabulate all the versions so I can hand off
to JMarc something a bit more organized for Linux binary distributions.

I think that for most Linux distributions, matching up the C library and
the xforms version should work, so I am thinking of arranging it all
in a web page table of links.

                        ---Kayvan

P.S. I just noticed that my compiled lyx is not using the shared xforms
library. Does anyone have any idea as to why this might be happening??!!

--
Kayvan A. Sylvan          | Proud husband of       | Father to my kids:
Sylvan Associates, Inc.   | Laura Isabella Sylvan  | Katherine Yelena (8/8/89)