On Tue, Jan 07, 2003 at 05:54:29PM +0100, Juergen Spitzmueller wrote:
> Dr. Richard E. Hawkins wrote:
> > ALso, I'm noticing strange behavior on the failed imports.  The latex
> > options disappear from the import submenu.  Sometimes import itself gets
> > greyed out.  I generally have to quit to try again.

> I can confirm this: sometimes only the two ASCII import options are displayed
> in the submenue, sometimes the whole item is disabled (I could not figure out
> the logic behind it). This is a serious problem.

Yes; I can't even reproduce the order or pattern of blank/nonblank.  All
I have so far is that it seems to be affected by a failed import, abut
also by using anything on the menu.

hawk

--
Richard E. Hawkins, Asst. Prof. of Economics    /"\   ASCII ribbon campaign
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  Smeal 178  (814) 375-4700      \ /   against HTML mail