On Mon, Jan 13, 2003 at 03:26:40PM +0100, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
> Andre> Ok. I just noticed that I had to switch this on (and it took me
> Andre> a while) so I wondered whether changing the default might save
> Andre> others some time.
>
> To be fair, I may be completely wrong here. Real men do not use
> spellcheckers.

That's what I thought, too.  But then it complained _five_ times about
'enstehen'.  I know that this is 'entstehen'. Wonder what ape entered
this into my document...

Andre'

--
Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain Security,
will not have, nor do they deserve, either one. (T. Jefferson)