On Thu, Jan 16, 2003 at 10:12:46PM +0100, Lars Gullik Bj?nnes wrote:
> "Dr. Richard E. Hawkins" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
> | I used insert lyx file to insert another file into an appendix.  It
> | wiped out *everything* but the new file!  Undo gave me back only the
> | most recent paragraph upon which I was working.

> | Fortunately, I had just saved.

> Am I correct in guessing that the file you inserted is not created
> with lyx 1.3.0cvs?
> I.e. it had to be run throught lyx2lyx?

There are two possible files that it could have been; one was dated Jan
8 2001, the other Jan 5 2002.  (I needed a syllabus to work with; any
syllabus).  Either would have come from reasonably current cvs lyx
(whatever the devel version would have been on those dates).

hawk
--
Richard E. Hawkins, Asst. Prof. of Economics    /"\   ASCII ribbon campaign
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  Smeal 178  (814) 375-4700      \ /   against HTML mail