On Fri, Jan 17, 2003 at 10:58:56PM +0100, Lars Gullik Bj?nnes wrote:
> "Dr. Richard E. Hawkins" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> | I've tried this with export-html, tth, and latex2html, and in both
> | article and book format.

> What I like to know is if the crash you saw yesterday was fixed by my
> patch!

Oh, it didn't crash.  It just wiped out the entire file with no way to
recover, and with undo nhot working right.  But the program was still
running :)

Sorry about that, I've been putting out fires.  It just finished
recompiling.

> Is it?

Nope.  I did

firstline
secondline

and went between them to insert a fall 2000 file.

the screen showed

firstline
[INPUT]
secondline,

but the document was entirely the input file, and after scrolling to
cause a redraw, firstline & secondline were gone.

:(

hawk