Hi,

it seems I found a strange bug in LyX when used on the second of two X
screens.

When I start X on the main screen (:0.0), everything is fine. But when
I start on the second screen of my dual screen setup (:0.1), it
crashes as soon as I open a new or an existing file. So I suppose it
could be a problem with the control of the main text window. It says:

BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes) id: 62914722

or similar.

Is this a known problem? Sorry, I have no debugging symbols ATM, but
if it helps, I will recompile lyx.

I have had this problem with several versions of lyx, at least all the
1.2.x versions, and also with different binaries and different
versions of xforms.

Please send me a copy of an reply by email, since I am not on the
list.

Yours,
                    Thomas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>