On Tue, Jan 21, 2003 at 01:48:40PM +0000, Angus Leeming wrote:
> > There is another one: Currently, \lyxlock gets written to the .tex
> > snippets. This indicates that preview uses the "write to .lyx"
> > method instead of "write to .tex" (I think this is a boolean flag
> > somewhere, haven't looked at it, though)
>
> Do you mean the 'nice' flag passed to makeLaTeXFile? I have to admit,
> I just cut and pasted it from elsewhere and have no idea about it's
> real meaning.

Maybe it's called 'nice'.

>         for (; it != end; ++it)
>                 if (it->lyxCode() == Inset::MATHMACRO_CODE)
>                         it->latex(&buffer_, os, true, true);

I don't really know.

Judging from

int InsetFormula::latex(Buffer const *, ostream & os, bool fragile, bool) const
{
        WriteStream wi(os, fragile, true);
        par_->write(wi);
        return wi.line();
}

that's not the place.

Andre'

--
Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain Security,
will not have, nor do they deserve, either one. (T. Jefferson)