José>   But 2.15 or 2.10 is reasonable. ;-) And yes those are valid
José> values regarding the fileformat and also accepted.

José>   Then we will let a latent bug that will manifest itself when
José> we get those version. Then I will tell you "I have warned you
José> before". ;-)

No. If LyX 2.15 ever comes to existence, you will have to update
lyx2lyx for it anyway (if only to support the new formats). So you
will update lyx2lyx to avoid this problem, and there will be no bug.

It is not what I'd call a big problem.