On Mon, Jan 27, 2003 at 04:41:18PM +0100, Andre Poenitz wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 27, 2003 at 10:35:29AM -0500, Dr. Richard E. Hawkins wrote:
> > I actually have a line for that addres in my filters that catches both
> > the direct spam and the stuff that comes here.  The only address I've
> > been bothered to do that for (thouhg once I get a few minutes to
> > understand one I found that checks for 90% 8 bit high characters . . .

> Nevertheless, these mails are fairly big, so this is annoying...

I never notice the size, sitting on top of a fat connectio :)

Oh, and unlike everything else which goes to a spam folder, his go to
/dev/null . . .

hawk
--
Richard E. Hawkins, Asst. Prof. of Economics    /"\   ASCII ribbon campaign
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  Smeal 178  (814) 375-4700      \ /   against HTML mail