On Thu, Jan 30, 2003 at 04:11:06PM +0000, John Levon wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 30, 2003 at 05:08:46PM +0100, Lars Gullik Bj?nnes wrote:
> > Some of the ~200 people that downloaded pre2 in the last month must
> > have tried some... (~200 on pre1 as well) (only 32 on pre3 so far)
>
> Maybe they just didn't hit it. It only affects insets inside insets
> afaik.

Insets in insets have never worked properly anyway as far as I am concerned.
But to _fix_ this, the only way I see is to restructure the LyX core which
is certainly not for 1.3.

On the other hand, people seem to be able to work with 1.3pre so I'd prefer
to release 1.3 soon (i.e. next week as Lars suggested) and tackle the
architectural issues in 1.4.

Andre'

--
Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain Security,
will not have, nor do they deserve, either one. (T. Jefferson)