Angus Leeming wrote:

Lars, since it really _does_ work (and fixes a bug), may I apply it please.

Well, the same holds for my "font name scheme" patch. It really _does_ work, it does not even change the program logic, does not add new entries to the po files, and, yes, it fixes a translation conflict/bug.

I understand that we have to draw a line at some point in time... I am just a bit surprised that several fixes are postponed until 1.3.1. Does that mean it is easier to add fixes to 1.3.1 than to 1.3.0? If we are afraid that 1.3.0 becomes unstable, why doesn't the same apply for 1.3.1 (which should be even more stable than 1.3.0)?

Just wondering...

Michael