Hi,

Thanks for the comments, I've enclosed a modified patch.

> 1) your patch seems to introduce some changes in the standard header for
> some reason ?

Not sure what you mean here, though I did copy the Dialogs* files across
from the xforms directory which makes it look like I've changed the
header a bit. Which part did you mean exactly?

> 2) You remove some periods here :

No idea how that happened! I've put them back now, but I don't remember
taking them out in the first place...

> 3) lyx code doesn't look like this :

OK, changed that.

> 4) You introduce spaces instead of a tab at one point

I think I've fixed these now. Should I be using tabs all the time?

> Note we won't consider it yet, because we are getting 1.3.0 out of the
> door. Once that happens, we'll look at the patch again. OK ?

No problem.

Cheers,

Martin.