Am Samstag, 8. Februar 2003 03:40 schrieb Angus Leeming:
> Having said that, reLyX without this patch also merges a paragraph ending
> with a minipage with the next paragraph. Kayvan, I've CCed you in the
> vain hope that you might know the answer!

The problem is the "%" after \end{minipage}. If you remove it, it works with
Angus patch, and also with the original reLyX.
This confuses me: I always thought that a "%" at the end of a line makes
latex ignore the line break. But this is not the case here. So reLyX agrees
with my understanding of the "%", but not with the one of latex:-(

> One final point. the 'height' and 'inner_position' fields are zeroed
> because although insetminipage has them, they appear never, ever to be
> set. Is this simply a limitation of the frontends?

I have this impression. Maybe reLyX should not print them at all? Or does
lyx have problems if they are missing?

> I tested this patch very hard and attach a little test case for you to
> try out too. Jean-Marc, I think that this too could go in the 1.3.x.
> branch but, of course, leave that to your discretion.

Please apply to 1.3.x. It does work for me too.

Georg