On Thu, Feb 13, 2003 at 10:46:54AM -0600, Bo Peng wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 10, 2003 at 10:40:25AM -0600, Bo Peng wrote:
> > If we are no longer on freeze, could anyone have a look at bug686? The
> > patch is pretty small and easy to understand.
>
> I guess no one is interested in such small improvement right now. I will
> just patch my own tree and wait.

The patch does not apply cleanly to current CVS and it does not really
follow LyX coding rules.

Seems to work though. I just applied some modification of this patch.

Andre'

--
Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain Security,
will not have, nor do they deserve, either one. (T. Jefferson)