On Sun, Feb 16, 2003 at 05:40:49PM +0000, Angus Leeming wrote:

> I'd suggest doing nothing to this code for a while.

Too late ...

> Attached is a NEW Dialog class that should make life a LOT easier.

Actually most of my problems were unrelated  to the framework ...
can we leave this for a short while ? The reason I ask is because I've
nearly finished with the reworking and fixed a ton of bugs (at least 10
real and theoretical bugs/bad UI) in the spell code, and I want the same
patch to go in to 1.3.1.

I've come up with a hack for the problem I mentioned so once cvs is back
I can post my final version for testing. After that I'll have a look at
your more radical cleanups ... Any simplification so my poor brain can
follow the framework code gets pre-approved from me ;)

regards
john