Rob Lahaye wrote:

> The patch uses double-mouse-click for selecting a style in the
> Xforms BibTeX dialog (instead of the instant selecting as it is now).

Argh, the double click in this dialog does not work properly anymore,
for obscure reasons. My patch is still valid to allow double-clicking, though.

Here are the lines in xforms/FormBibTeX.C, that behave wrongly
(line 126 and onwards):

        } else if (ob == dialog_->browser_styles && ob_value == 2) {
                // double clicked in styles browser
                string const style = getString(dialog_->browser_styles);
                if (style.empty()) {
                        return ButtonPolicy::SMI_NOOP;
                } else {
                        fl_set_input(dialog_->input_style,
                                        ChangeExtension(style, "").c_str());
                }
                // reset the browser so that the following
                // single-click callback doesn't do anything
                fl_deselect_browser(dialog_->browser_styles);

I've checked that:

1) the double click has effect and the correct style string is read.

2) "fl_set_input(...)" actually sets the input field with the correct
   string; however, it is the dialog that is not updated, but still
   shows the old value.

This gives the impression that the double click itself is not working,
but it actually is.
When I hide the dialog and let it reappear again (to force a redraw
of the dialog) then the input field has the new style, all of a sudden.

Any idea what's going wrong here?

Regards,
Rob.