I haven't seen anything like this in a while.

February 6 devel, plain old xforms (does anything else actually work,
anyway?)

I tried to spellcheck my file, lyx hung for about 15 seconds.  gdb
shows:

Error: The file "/home/hawk/Research/Price/price.dict" is not in the
proper format.
Ispell read timed out, what now?

Given that lyx created that dictionary file, and has been using it for
weeks, something is amiss . . .

OK, even worse:  the file is now empty!

--
Richard E. Hawkins, Asst. Prof. of Economics    /"\   ASCII ribbon campaign
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  Smeal 178  (814) 375-4700      \ /   against HTML mail