On Thu, Feb 20, 2003 at 10:44:58AM +0000, Angus Leeming wrote:
> Kayvan A. Sylvan wrote:
> >> Sure, I understand. It just seems to me that something calling itself
> >> '.in' should be open to suggestions from the configure script.
>
> > Oh. That would be good! ;-)
> >
> > Do you mean something like this?
>
> Something like that, yes ;-)
>
> Does it work? (and can you keep hold of this for 10 days until Lars returns
> from his jolly jaunt to India and puts cvs.lyx.org back on its feet?)

Yes, it works. I tested it.

Yes, I can keep this in limbo while Lars gets back.

> Isn't it time you went to bed? Must be 3am on the west coast...

Yeah... My sleep schedule has been non-existent recently.

Between watching back-to-back episodes of the Sopranos on DVD and my
crazy work schedule, I am lucky to get 5 hours of sleep per night.

Goodnight, y'all!

                        ---Kayvan
--
Kayvan A. Sylvan          | Proud husband of       | Father to my kids:
Sylvan Associates, Inc.   | Laura Isabella Sylvan  | Katherine Yelena (8/8/89)