I've been trying to update on two machines for several days now, with no
success.   I've distcleaned, and even rm -r'd the src directory.  Still
no luck.  I've run autogen.sh and reconfigure.  I've shed hair on my
keyboard.

Ultimately, I removed the entire directory and did a fresh checkout.  It
compiled without a problem.

OK, now this is really odd.  It failed yesterday on both machines, and
I've done the fresh checkout and successful compile on the workstation.

I ran gmake on the laptop so that I could include the output in this
message--and this time it compiled successfully.

This is on FreeBSD STABLE, xforms interface.

hawk,perplexec

--
Richard E. Hawkins, Asst. Prof. of Economics    /"\   ASCII ribbon campaign
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  Smeal 178  (814) 375-4700      \ /   against HTML mail