Am Mittwoch, 26. Februar 2003 16:18 schrieb Andre Poenitz:
> I do not want two insets, I want one.
>
> I.e. instant preview, and a 'edit' button in the dialog...

Yes, that would improve things a lot. I even started to implement this
myself in 1.2.x some weeks ago. What I have now is an edit button in the
graphics inset that calls a script to load the right editor for the image.
Unfortunately I did not understand enough of the graphics inset code and
had not much time. Therefore it is an unclean solution, but if somebody
wants to have it as a starting point, I would be happy to send a patch.

Georg