On Sat, Mar 01, 2003 at 03:26:28PM +1300, Michael A. Koziarski wrote:
> hey guys,
>
> I've just purchased a new computer, so my old one needs to be put to
> work.  I was wondering,  does anyone currently rsync the CVS tree and
> work from there for testing things out?
>
> also, would anyone be interested in automatically produced nightly
> snapshots from cvs?
>
> Cheers
>
> Koz

I can send you my scripts that do the nightly builds from CVS here,
if you want.

The builds are available at ftp://ftp.sylvan.com/pub/lyx/devel

Both the 1.4.x (head) and the 1.3.x CVS trees are automatically updated
and built (twice a day) with both xforms and qt frontends.

                        ---Kayvan
--
Kayvan A. Sylvan          | Proud husband of       | Father to my kids:
Sylvan Associates, Inc.   | Laura Isabella Sylvan  | Katherine Yelena (8/8/89)