Vaclav,

Just had a further look, and I'm guessing that you're trying to get output
as in example 2 of instraut.ps, where the authors are one after the other,
followed by addresses? I have to admit, this isn't a format I've ever had
to use, so I didn't think of it.

As to the question, I don't know. I suspect it may need some internal
work, but others on lyx-devel are better able to comment.

It can, of course, be done using ert, but you may well not find that a
suitable answer.

Rod